These unique portable holding tanks eliminate the use of threaded and solvent-cemented conventional plumbing fittings, which are usually discarded after each use. The 3“ (7.6cm) ports utilize “Fernco”® flexible rubber couplings, which are available in a variety of pipe sizes and plumbing configurations such as couplers, elbows, tees and caps. These flexible fittings are re-usable. Two sizes of tanks are available. These durable plastic polyethylene tanks are supplied with the top, center port #4, cut open with a 3“ rubber cap and clamp provided. Other ports can be cut open and a rubber cap and clamp supplied at the customer’s request for a nominal fee of US $11.00 per each opening. Tanks are made to be used above grown only.
- Ideal for bulk waste storage!
- Recessed ports to accommodate various plumbing configurations
- No threaded or cemented joints; accepts Fernco® rubber couplers and clamps
- Heavy-duty thick wall construction
- Quicker installation time than competitors
- Provides versatile storage under office trailers on job sites
Height = 18 in / 46 cm
Width = 48 in / 122 cm
Depth = 72 in / 183 cm
Capacity = 250 gal / 945 L
Weight Empty = 110 lbs / 49.5 kg