- How to Get a Portable Sink Ready for Use
- Benefits of GAP Portable Restroom Trailers
- Versatile Handwashing Solutions for Any Event
- Prepare Portable Sanitation Equipment for First Use
- Prevent Cross-Contamination By Going Hands-Free
- Worker Hygiene & Training Are Essential on Farms
- A Simple Solution for Off-Premise Handwashing
- Reap the Benefits of Products Made in the USA
- Cleaning & Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Equipment
- Biosecurity Measures for Your Farm
The process of cleaning a sink isn’t complicated, especially if it’s made of polyethylene. All that’s needed is soap and water or a chlorine bleach spray. In addition to being a proven cleaning agent, chlorine keeps sinks fresh and water safe between cleanings.
It’s critical to consider all possible farm biosecurity risks, which include people, animals, and machinery. You should not only have preventative procedures in place but also a response plan in the event of an outbreak.