- How to Get a Portable Sink Ready for Use
- Benefits of GAP Portable Restroom Trailers
- Versatile Handwashing Solutions for Any Event
- Prepare Portable Sanitation Equipment for First Use
- Prevent Cross-Contamination By Going Hands-Free
- Worker Hygiene & Training Are Essential on Farms
- A Simple Solution for Off-Premise Handwashing
- Reap the Benefits of Products Made in the USA
- Cleaning & Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Equipment
- Biosecurity Measures for Your Farm
The safety level of each kind of plastic depends on the chemicals it contains. It’s important that food service workers utilize the right kinds of plastics to keep their food free from contamination and safe to eat.
One of the most trusted names in product sanitation is NSF International, which is an organization that specializes in product testing, inspection, and certification. Because food safety is essential for a business to remain in operation, it’s helpful to be familiar with the NSF and its processes.
If you decide to make a purchase of portable sanitation equipment, you’ll want to make sure you get a good return on your investment. To help you out, we’ve put together a portable sanitation equipment purchase checklist that includes the questions you should get the answers to before committing to a purchase.