One of the most trusted names in product sanitation is NSF International, which is an organization that specializes in product testing, inspection, and certification. Because food safety is essential for a business to remain in operation, it’s helpful to be familiar with the NSF and its processes.
- How to Get a Portable Sink Ready for Use
- Benefits of GAP Portable Restroom Trailers
- Versatile Handwashing Solutions for Any Event
- Prepare Portable Sanitation Equipment for First Use
- Prevent Cross-Contamination By Going Hands-Free
- Worker Hygiene & Training Are Essential on Farms
- A Simple Solution for Off-Premise Handwashing
- Reap the Benefits of Products Made in the USA
- Cleaning & Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Equipment
- Biosecurity Measures for Your Farm
The process of cleaning a sink isn’t complicated, especially if it’s made of polyethylene. All that’s needed is soap and water or a chlorine bleach spray. In addition to being a proven cleaning agent, chlorine keeps sinks fresh and water safe between cleanings.